For more information about the Zillgitt Leadership Institute, contact the International Headquarters at (317) 573-5420.
- Must have at least one academic year remaining on your undergraduate program (graduation at the earliest of spring 2019)
- Previous attendance at a Grand Chapter convention, leadership school, regional conclave, or other leadership training conference or opportunity is strongly recommended
- Must show a track record of good, consistent academic performance
- Must be able to arrive in time for the entire Zillgitt Institute and must stay through the conclusion of the General Convention
- One (1) representative selected per chapter, but multiple applications strongly encouraged
- Must have at least one (1) full year of academic coursework remaining
Zillgitt alumni give back to Phi Sig. Founded in 2000, alumni of the Zillgitt Institute provide a solid example of giving their time, talent, and treasure following graduation.
Each Zillgitt Institute class elects two members to serve on the Grand Council. These members provide the Council with a current collegiate voice and perspective, sharing needed information to guide our beloved Phi Sigma Kappa.
Dedicated Volunteers – Nearly every level of alumni involvement in Phi Sig has a Zillgitt Institute alumnus involved. Seven have served as chapter advisers, four as alumni board officers, three as regional advisers/district governors and three as International Headquarters staff members.
Loyal Donors – Sixty-six percent of Zillgitt Institute alumni donate to the Foundation following graduation. They invest in the next generation just as you, our donors, invested in them.
Since the inaugural Zillgitt Institute was held in August of 2000, there have been 139 participants and 59 chapters represented.