This year, the Grand Chapter is excited to offer tracks for local chapter Presidents, Inductors, and Chapter Advisers. Registration, payment and travel information for each type of officer/adviser that is eligible to attend can be found below. Please contact Leslie Pedigo, Director of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
Registration is CLOSED.
Presidents: Expected to attend
- Must be in-office during the spring 2020 semester
- Should a President not be able to attend the entirety or any of the conference (including late arrival or early departure), approval will need to be obtained from International Headquarters by completing this waiver form.
Cost for each President to attend will be all-inclusive (flight, hotel, food, registration cost) and is directly billed to the chapter through the $600 Conclave fee.
Inductors: Optional to attend
Chapters who would like to send an additional officer can send their Inductor serving in the spring 2020 term
The track for the Inductor will focus on leadership skill development, building brotherhood among associate members and review the Brotherhood in Phi Sigma Kappa program.
Chapters who register an Inductor will be charged an additional, all-inclusive $600 Conclave fee that is directly billed to the chapter at the time of registration. Chapters should consider using funds from their Chapter Educational Fund (CEF) or solicit donations from local alumni.
Advisers: Optional to attend, but should only attend if haven’t attended an event in the last two years
- Chapter Advisers or Alumni Advisory Board members can register to participate in the adviser track if they have not attended an in-person adviser training event in the last two years, beginning with Shonk Undergraduate Leadership School in 2018.
- The Grand Chapter is able to cover hotel, food and registration for any adviser who has not attended an in-person training event in the last two years. This includes Alumni Advisory Board members.
- Advisers are expected to cover their own travel costs.
- Date: Friday, January 17, beginning at 5:30 p.m. – Sunday, January 19, ending at 11:30 a.m.
- Hotel: Sheraton Suites; Rosemont, IL; 6501 Manheim Rd; Rosemont, IL 60018
- No participants (officers or advisers) need to book a hotel room
- Airport: Chicago O’Hare; free shuttle to hotel
- Undergraduates do not need to book their own travel
- Drivers will be reimbursed for mileage