Each Growth Specialist serves as the primary provider of training and support to the chapters, new expansions and their members in areas of recruitment and membership retention. Growth Specialists will also evaluate chapter’s operations outside of recruitment, offering assistance and enrichment opportunities. This will include providing instruction in the expectations, practices, policies and guidelines of the Fraternity, interacting with members of the campus staff and surrounding communities, and promoting the services and opportunities available to members of Phi Sigma Kappa. Growth Specialists report directly to the Director of Chapter Services.
Growth Specialists regularly:
- Train undergraduate members on all aspects of the membership recruitment process
- Assist undergraduate members in developing methods of membership retention
- Plan and execute expansion projects and work with the colony to achieve chartering standards
- Establish baseline chapter operating procedures at new colonies
- Assist the Director of Expansion in researching and contacting universities targeted for expansion, including presentations, site visits, interest group development, alumni outreach and training
- Educate all members, both undergraduate and alumni, on the expectations, practices, programs, policies, and guidelines of Phi Sigma Kappa